SNOW REMOVAL POLICY
TOWN OF CORONACH
1. Snow removal shall be undertaken in the following order of priority:
- a) Arterial streets/access to the Health Centre, Fire Hall & Police Station
- b) Centre Street
- c) Access to the School
- d) Residential Streets
- e) Sports-Plex
- f) Back Alleys
2. On Centre Street the snow will be hauled away.
3. On residential streets the snow will be moved to the curb area.
This process does leave ridges along driveways and we apologize for any inconvenience to the residents.
4. Any vehicles parked on the streets will have snow piled around them.
5. The Town will not be responsible for any driveway cleaning.
6. The Town will not clean any private parking lots.
7. Snow from private property is not to be piled on the street.
8. Clearing of snow from sidewalks in residential areas is the responsibility of the property owners adjacent to the sidewalk.
Snow piled from sidewalks with reasonable access will be hauled away by the town.
9. Custom work is not a policy of the Town and will only be done if no business is available to do the work.
Your co-operation in assisting the Town with snow removal is greatly appreciated.
A map of Snow Clearing Priorities can be found here...